Controlled release NPK complex fertilizer fully coated. For nurseries, ornamentals and planting whole nutrition.
Basacote® High K contains all nutrients required for the healthy growth of plants. As a result, additional fertilizer applications are not necessary. Mixing into the substrate is recommended directly before use (maximum storage time of 10 days). The product lasts 6 months under temperate conditions and a constant temperature of 21°C.
General Advantages of Controlled Release Nutrition
- Continuous release of nutrients throughout whole growth season.
- Release of nutrients directly in to the root zone.
- Nutrition in a single and easy application.
- Availability of all nutrients that matches plant requirements.
- Best efficiency of nutrient use.
- Minimized leaching losses with no contamination of groundwater.
- Independent from irrigation plan.
- No excesses = No negative salinity = No deficiencies = No fixation of nutrients.
Specific Advantage of Basacote® Technology
- CAR (Climate Adapted Release) technology to meet plant needs at any climatic condition.
- Unique coating material and continuous production process.
- Special placement of chelated micronutrients for higher efficacy.
- Very elastic and frost resistant coating.